The 8 cloths in the e-cloth Home Cleaning Set are a real commitment to chemical-free cleaning - at great value. All the cloths remove grease, dirt and over 99% of bacteria - with just water.
- 8 Cloth pack - make a real commitment to cleaning with just water. Everything you need to start chemical free cleaning - the power is in the fibers
- 6 specialist cloths to remove grease and dirt from all hard surfaces in the home and to leave surfaces streak-free and gleaming
- Cloths to clean worktops, appliances, kitchens, bathrooms, windows - and all the rest of the house.
- Removes over 99% of bacteria. 3 Year guarantee
- Good Housekeeping Institute approved. Recommended by Allergy UK
Kitchen, Bathroom and Window Cloths – Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp, with just water.
Use the scrubbing pocket of the Kitchen Cloth for stuck-on residues.
Stainless Steel Cloth – Polished stainless steel - Use the smooth side dry on a damp surface, fold and wipe.
Brushed stainless steel - Use the side with scrubbing stripes. Wet thoroughly and wring out, fold and wipe in the direction of the grain. Use with just water. Finish with the smooth side.
Range & Stovetop Cloth – Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp, with just water. Use the scrubbing side to loosen stuck on residues. Use the fluffy side to collect loosened debris and for general cleaning.
Glass & Polishing Cloth – Finish by using the cloth dry on glass, chrome and other shiny surfaces, while they are still damp.
When the Polishing Cloth gets too damp, it is less effective at drying to a streak free finish.
TIP: It can be a good idea to fold each cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent.
The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.
If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent. Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.